Magenta Research Limited (trading as Magenta) processes your personal data for our legitimate business interest in hosting market research studies. We process your personal data in accordance with UK and EU Data Protection laws and have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard your personal data.
This policy outlines how we collect, process and protect your personal data, and your rights with regards to your data.
You can contact Magenta via our website: magentaresearch.co.uk/contact-us
Magenta may collect personal data in the following ways:
- our research partners (recruiters and fieldwork agencies) who have invited you to participate in projects for Magenta;
- signed consent forms such as filming consent or Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- emails, text messages, or direct messages through social media as we communicate with you;
- during conversations with you whether in person or on the phone we may record our telephone conversations with you and will always tell them if we are doing this, and why;
- your use of online community forums in which we participate;
- via our website magentaresearch.co.uk including when you contact us or sign up for marketing communications from us;
- using information about you from other organisations where you have given consent for them to share information they have about you with us or, with organisations like us, and where other organisations can lawfully share information on you with us.
We store your information on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED
We may collect the following personal data:
- Website visitor information. This may include what you view, click on and access on our websites. This information may also include where you came to our site from, and where you went when you left it. We are also able to track how often you visit and use our websites. We do this via website cookies.
- Contact details and personal information given by you and collected as part of screening for participation in market research as well as any information you share as part of your participation in research.
- Audio and visual recordings may be collected during the market research session. These recordings may be sent to the organisation or individual commissioning the research. Magenta will delete this content from our server after 6 months.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We work closely with our research partners (recruiters and venues) to deliver our services. We have strict procedures and security features in place to ensure your information remains secure once we receive it. We only work with partners who also agree to adhere to our data processing processes.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to Magenta Research Limited.
More information on your data protection rights can be found on the ICO website www.ico.org.uk